Medellin Colombia: Nurse dies after eating apparent poisoned chicken with shrimp at restaurant

Posted on August 6, 2012 • Filed under: Colombia, Latin America Health, TRAVEL

Nurse dies after eating poisoned chicken with shrimp
Family Nurse Section of Orthopedics Clinic Leo XIII, Luz Marina Salazar Quintero, 54, I asked the authorities to investigate his death, according to them, suffered food poisoning on Saturday night, after taking into a restaurant chicken with shrimp.
According to one of her nieces, she came out with several friends to dinner at a restaurant sector 80, in western Medellin.
“After lunch, at about 10:00 at night, she felt very full stomach and then went for a walk, but was swollen hands and legs and fainted,” said one of his relatives. Read Article

Share This Story
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Add to favorites
  • email