11-year-old boy electrocuted in Córdoba, Argentina

Posted on June 30, 2011 • Filed under: Argentina, Health

An 11-year-old boy was brought to the Children’s Hospital in Córdoba early last night after stepping on a live electrical wire on Villa Posse Street, according to lavoz.com.ar. The boy suffered severe burns and was in shock when brought to the hospital. For now he remains lucid and hasn’t had any hemodynamic or cardiac issues.
Read Article

Share This Story
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Add to favorites
  • email