Cuenca Ecuador: 12 year old succumbs to carbon monoxide poisoning

Posted on October 6, 2013 • Filed under: Ecuador


The early hours of Sunday October 6, in the parish of Sinincay Carmen, located 20 minutes from Cuenca, there was a family poisoning by carbon monoxide inhalation. According to residents of the area, the family consists of four people. One of them, a girl of 13 years, died from this. At the time, performed the autopsy of the child in the Vicente Corral Moscoso Hospital. It is also known that the other affected family members are being treated in the emergency area of ​​the hospital. According to testimony made, residents of the neighborhood in Carmen de Sinincay, inhalation presumably occurred by a leaking gas cylinder. Read Article

Share This Story
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Add to favorites
  • email