Paraguayans suffer carbon-monoxide poisoning from hotel heaters in Argentina

Posted on July 13, 2011 • Filed under: Argentina, Health, Paraguay, TRAVEL

Four Paraguayans were admitted to the Gumersindo Sayago Municipal Hospital in Villa Carlos Paz, Córdoba over the weekend with carbon-monoxide poisoning, according to The tourists inhaled the poisonous gas from heaters in their hotel room. They were admitted to the hospital with nausea, headaches and stomachaches but discharged the next day.
Read Article

Share This Story
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Add to favorites
  • email