Peru: Australian tourist dies in McDonald’s from apparent overdose

Posted on November 21, 2011 • Filed under: Drug Activity, Latin America Health, Peru, TRAVEL reported that an Australian tourist, Jeff Purcell, died of an apparent overdose while at a McDonald’s located in Miraflores, Lima, Peru on November 09, 2011. Apparently he went into convulsions and hit his head on the sink in the bathroom. He was dead when firefighters arrived at the scene. Reports indicated firefighters stated the cause of death was not from choking. Read Article

Share This Story
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Add to favorites
  • email