Riviera Nayarit Mexico: Tourist electrocuted in swimming pool dies

Posted on July 29, 2012 • Filed under: Mexico, TRAVEL

A young tourist from San Luis Potosi, who was on tour in the Riviera Nayarit, died when found in a pool of condominiums “Flamingos Beach” where he was staying with his family, apparently received an electric shock when the manager fired the pool lights.

Because of this, seeing the situation, the family requested the lights went out and so did once proceeded to give cardiopulmonary resuscitation to try to rescue him, so they came to place elements of Civil Protection, who put him the ambulance and took him to hospital medical care to San Javier de Nuevo Vallarta where he later died. Read Article

Share This Story
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Add to favorites
  • email